- Interdyne is awarded US Army Contracting Command Contract #W56HZV-18-C-0165 for the procurement of Harley Davidson Police Motorcycles for the Egyptian Ministry of Defense.
- Interdyne is awarded MARCORSYSCOM Radars Contract #M67854-18-R-2000 for the procurement of Articulating Boom Lifts, trailers, & spare parts to support corrective and preventative maintenance activities for the Government of Egypt’s TPS-59 Radar systems.
- Interdyne is awarded Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contract #W912ER-18-R-0008, thru USACE MED, as a follow-on contract for the Egyptian Air Defense Facilities and Equipment Operations, Maintenance, & Repair, in Cairo, Egypt.
- Interdyne is awarded USACE follow-on Contract #W912ER-17-C-0016 for installation & electrical work in Support of the Ship in the Box project at the Abu Quir Naval Base in Alexandria, Egypt.
- Interdyne is awarded USACE MED Contract #W912ER-17-P-0037 “Air Mobility Command” for the painting and lighting / electrical repairs at the Cairo East Air Base.
- Interdyne is awarded 2 USACE follow-on contracts in support of the ShoreBox, under Contract #W912ER-17-P0031 for Electrical Material Procurement in the amount of $1,308,631.00 and Contract #W912ER-17-C-0013 for installation of the ShoreBox, in the amount of $757,560.00.
- Interdyne is awarded US Army Corps of Engineers MED Contract # W912ER-16-P-0014 for the procurement of a ShoreBox, a containerized system which provides ship to shore power, for the Egyptian Navy at Ras El Tin Naval Base in Alexandria, Egypt. The total value of this procurement is $1,605,920.00
- Interdyne is awarded and completes US Army Corps of Engineers MED Ship in the box contract #W912ER-16-P-0029 to provide Electrical material in support of the installation of a Ship in the Box structure at the Abu Quir Naval Base in Alexandria, Egypt.
- Interdyne is awarded Contract #W912ER-15-P-0038 for the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Middle East District (MED) performing Air Defense Operations & Maintenance Services for the Egyptian Military. The total value of this contract is $2,814,757.00.
- Interdyne is awarded and completes US Army Corps of Engineers MED Contract #W912ER-15-P-0006, performing the dredging at the Ras El Tin Egyptian Navy Base Synchrolift Ship lift platform.
- Interdyne completes US Army Corps of Engineers MED Contract #W912ER-14-P-0013, procuring transportation vehicles and material handling equipment for the Kuwait Ministry of Defense and is rated “exceptional” on our CPARS evaluation by USACE MED.
- Interdyne is awarded Contract #W912ER-14-P-0013 for the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Middle East District (MED) procuring large material handling equipment & vehicles for the Kuwaiti Ministry of Defense. Interdyne has procured a wide variety of different types of equipment both CONUS & OCONUS for this project, to include large jet refuellers, buses, forklifts, scales, ground power units, cars & SUVs. The total value of this contract is $3,462,438.00.
- Interdyne completed 10 years of O & M service for USACE MED at various Egyptian Navy bases, totaling $28,500,00.00. Interdyne turned over all equipment and parts to the customer with zero claims or discrepancies within a 60 day timeframe.
- US Army Corps of Engineers renews the O & M contract in support of the Egyptian Military awarded to Interdyne, thus activating the fourth option year of the contract with an approx. minimum value of $3,000,000 and a potential value of $7,000,000
- US Army Corps of Engineers awards Interdyne Corp with a 1 year contract for Facility Support Services at the ILS power plant at Basateen Air Force Base in Cairo, Egypt to linclude monitoring, trouble shooting, and fixing al power plant equipment including HVAC equipment.
- US Army Corps of Engineers renews the O & M contract in support of the Egyptian Military awarded to Interdyne, thus activating the third option year of the contract with an approx. value of $4,155,000. During this third option year, Interdyne is tasked by the US Army Corps of Engineers to build the new Operations & Maintenance Support Building at Ras-El Tin Egyptian Naval base. This 2 story building is approx. 450 square meters and includes engineering offices, a maintenance workshop comprised of 3 bays, and 3 workshops for tools, electrical, & mechanical repairs. The total cost of construction was $250,000.
- US Army Corps of Engineers renews the O & M contract in support of the Egyptian Military awarded to Interdyne, thus activating the second option year of the contract with an approx. value of $3,412,000.
- Interdyne Corp combines with I C International to expand the company's range of worldwide capabilities as a global service & solution provider.
- Interdyne mangagement is trained and certified in federal contract cost accounting, resulting in a DCAA auditable cost compliant accounting system approved and implemented for use on U.S. government cost reimbursable contracts
- US Army Corps of Engineers awards Interdyne with the 2nd Generation O&M Contract in support of the Egyptian Military providing program management, preventative maintenance services, new equipment procurement, spares inventory, installation, technical training, facility maintenance, engineering services, construction, building renovation, IT services, & U.S. government personnel support in the Middle East. This is a 5 year contract (1 base year with 4 option years) with a potential value of $14,000,000.
- Change in ownership propelling the expansion of technical services resulting in superior business practices
- US Army Corps of Engineers awards Interdyne with the 1st U.S. government 5 year Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Contract in support of the Egyptian Military by the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers. This contract provided project management, procurement, spare parts, renovation, and engineering services to the Egyptian military and had a total value of $12,500,000.
- Lead company for the Department of Defense Iraq build-up support contracts
- Lead company for the Department of Defense Afghanistan build-up support contracts
- Lead company for initial Department of Defense Maintenance, Repair, and Operational (MRO) contracts supplying Europe and the Middle East
- Lead company for initial Department of Defense Subsistence Prime Vendor (SPV) OCONUS Contracts overseas for U.S. military
- Awarded initial contract for operation &maintenance (O&M) serving major technical equipment in Middle East
- Awarded several large scale U.S. Government contracts for project management, procurement, installation, and training by U.S. Corp of Engineers in Middle East
- Received initial award of U.S. Government contracts for project management and engineering services in Middle East
- N.C Corporation established to provide international project management and engineering services